A dynamic, modern web platform designed for searching Inspec - covering physics, electrical engineering, electronics, computing & IT, mechanical engineering and production engineering
With access to over 15 million global, peer-reviewed articles, Minesoft Inspec is an essential
tool for new product and technology research, prior art searching, technological
forecasting and competitive intelligence in the above sectors.
IET Inspec takes the latest information from over 8,000 science journals and research papers to provide up-to-date snapshots of the latest engineering and technology research and cutting edge development around the world. It is an indispensable resource relied upon by innovators, researchers and engineers to stay current, whilst providing a significant historical reference archive of knowledge dating back to 1898.
Inspec is much quoted as a prior art source in patent documents, so any patent searcher in the engineering sector would benefit from using this service. International patent classifications are added to the database.
Why use Minesoft Inspec
- Dynamic interfaces designed for both expert searchers and end users take advantage of in-depth indexing in a web environment
- Text and Cluster Analysis tools enable users to visualise and further analyse results graphically
- Results Folders can be shared with colleagues throughout the enterprise and saved for further use and manipulation
- Direct links to the original full text articles have been added for ease of document ordering
- Each week Minesoft Inspec is fully updated, ensuring a rapid Alert Service for current awareness and an ever-growing Reference Archive
- Reviewing research findings is faster and easier with Minesoft's advanced highlighting options
- User-friendly search forms as well as expert command line searching is offered
- Display of Information can be altered to suit user preferences
- Flat rate, all-inclusive annual subscriptions are offered for individual use
or to provide a corporate-wide solution
Quick look at Inspec
- Global peer-reviewed Engineering &
Technology research literature.
- Choice of interface: Advanced professional
or end-user Express
- 15 million articles abstracted and
indexed by experts
- Sourced from 8,000 scientific & technical journals
plus conference reports, books and videos