PatentArchive enables effective collaboration between Intellectual Property, Legal and Patent Professionals, Product Managers, Licensing Departments, Information Specialists and R&D. With Minesoft’s PatentArchive solution you can manage the influx of new and existing patent applications published around the world, leveraging internal expertise through a dynamic workflow to assess and categorise patent information . Capture the most up-to-date, relevant Competitive Intelligence for your business and increase your current awareness with regular Alerts on newly published global patent data. Apply custom taxonomies to create a searchable, central archive of patent information relevant to your organisation.
- A central location for monitoring, searching, reviewing and sharing patent information
- Allows value-added, intellectually-reviewed patent information to be disseminated
effectively throughout the organisation on a global scale
- Enables key personnel to review highly targeted, pertinent patent
records and make better, faster, patent-related decisions
- Encourages collaboration and empowers end-users to engage with patent data
- Competitive advantage gained by effectively monitoring competitor patent portfolios
- Different user types can be set up to access and engage with the data in different ways
- Separate archives can be maintained for different business units within the same organisation
For an initial discussion, please contact Minesoft
Building intelligent patent information solutions since 1996, Minesoft's products and services are used by leading corporations, national Patent Offices, patent attorneys and law firms around the world. We develop products that will help you to drive innovation forward.
Minesoft develops patent information services and tools, linking technical, legal, bibliographic and full text patent data for patent professionals and research specialists.
Quick look at PatentArchive
- Global patent data with integrated workflow for monitoring, classification and dissemination of relevant patent records
- Centralised location for searching, reviewing and distributing up-to-date patent information
- Enables key personnel to review highly targeted, pertinent patent records and make better, faster, patent-related decisions
- Solution for effectively managing large volume of patent data and extracting what is important
- PatentArchive brochure