Minesoft Legal StatusTracker
Minesoft patent legal status tracker is a Web-based Alerting Service that monitors changes to legal status of patent applications, granted patents and patent families.
Be the first to know
- When a patent is granted in a certain country
- Changes in patent ownership
- Patent legal status
- When an opposition is filed against a patent
- If a patent application has been abandoned or withdrawn
- Changes in status for the whole patent family
Legal StatusTracker provides
- Worldwide coverage - track changes published weekly on the European Patent Office’s comprehensive INPADOC legal status file spanning over 60 global patenting authorities
- Flexibility - keep a broad overview of changes matching legal status groups and countries, or go into detail by carefully selecting country-specific EPO legal status codes
- Efficiency – automatic email alerts whenever a change occurs eliminates the need for time-consuming manual legal status checks
- No alert too big, or small! Monitor events for individual patents or upload large lists of multiple patent numbers - track individual countries or the complete patent families
- Management features - designed to allow administrators to manage hundreds of
thousands of alerts across many different users
- Intuitive web interface to create and manage alerts, define settings, and view
archive of historic changes
- Detailed online Changes Report shows exactly what changed and when
for those important patents
Ideal for Patent Attorneys, Lawyers, IP Counsel, R&D Information professionals, Search Firms and Licensing and Technology Transfer to help manage internal and external patent portfolios
Looking to track changes on specific patent registers?
Find out more about Minesoft’s PatentTracker service here. Automated patent register monitoring for updates on the status of patent applications up to grant and beyond.
If you wish to access legal status information and check patent families in real time, whenever you need the information, Minesoft offers the Patent Family Portal option within PatentOrder, which is an ideal resource for patent attorneys.
To arrange a trial or for more information, contact us now.
Quick look at Legal StatusTracker
- Automatic patent legal status monitoring – applications, grants and patent families
- Worldwide coverage – 60+ global patent authorities covered by INPADOC
- Broad alerts based on legal status groups, or pinpoint specific EPO legal status codes
- No more time-consuming manual checks – receive an email when there is a change
- Legal StatusTracker brochure
- Login to Legal StatusTracker