PatentOrder is a high-speed online patent ordering and delivery system
Online patent ordering with PatentOrder is one of the fastest, most respected and most widely used software solutions for obtaining original copies of patents. Users include National Patent Offices, many hundreds of top corporations and IP Law firms.
PatentOrder retrieves complete patent documents from over 60 countries and delivers them straight to your inbox or local PC in a single PDF file in minutes.
PatentOrder reaches out to major collections on every continent, including USPTO, EPO, Depatisnet, China, Japan, Korea and Minesoft’s own extensive archive. Machine translations can also be retrieved.
PatentOrder has been continually expanded and improved and can download global documents in seconds. This product offers an elegant solution, making it a major asset to any organisation requiring original copies of documents.
Why use PatentOrder?
- Flexible set up options
- PatentOrder Desktop: a single-user application run locally on your PC
- PatentOrder Web: accessible company-wide; usually hosted for you by
Minesoft but can be installed internally on your own company Intranet
- Searchable PDFs and Machine Translations
- Key authorities on day of publication for a competitive advantage
- Full integration of Web version with PatBase, PatBase Express and other products
- Bulk downloading of documents for rapid delivery
- Central digital archiving of all documents
- INPADOC Patent Family, Legal Status and Search Report option
- Selection and Preview of publications before ordering
- Integration with Tempus IP for file histories and other IP documents
For full country coverage information for PatentOrder, please contact Minesoft.
Other patent document services
For special requests and hard-to-find patents (as well as all kinds of other IP documents including file histories),
contact our partner company Tempus IP. www.tempusip.com
Automatically add hyperlinks within internal IP documents/reports with Minesoft Document Wizard.
Upload your documents and any patent numbers will automatically hyperlink to the original patent PDF.
Contact Minesoft for more information.