Tempus IP offers the full range of IP document retrieval services with fast turnaround, competitive prices and unmatched customer service
The interactive Tempus IP website, developed by Minesoft, allows customers to order US and non-US File Histories (also known as File Wrappers), certified documents, non-patent literature, trademark IP documents and hard-to-find patent copies. Services also include chain of title searches, legalizations and authentications, USPTO hand-delivery services and legal or machine translations.
Well-located to take advantage of USPTO document resources and with established contacts to other major IP centres globally, Tempus IP offers a flexible, trouble-free and cost-effective IP document ordering service.
Key features of Tempus IP
- Save time and hassle locating IP documents with Tempus IP’s interactive website –
ready to receive your request 24 hours a day
- Talk an experienced document ordering advisers in Washington DC
if you need assistance with your order
- User-friendly online tracking system lets you easily manage your
account to retrieve past and current orders
- Tempus IP' service can be integrated with PatentOrder and other Minesoft products to streamline your IP document ordering process
- Every client has their own free, dedicated archive that is stored centrally
- Bulk supply available for special one-off projects
- Sign-up is easy at the Tempus IP website, with no deposit or up-front commitment required
- NPL, non-patent literature document ordering
Please contact Tempus IP on tel: 1-866-797-2350 (toll free) or +1 703-379-2350 outside USA) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, visit www.tempusip.com
Quick look at Tempus
- US & International Patent File Histories/File Wrappers
- Hard-to-find copies of patent documents from around the world
- Full range of legalization services
- Certified U.S. and Foreign Documents
- Prior Art, Assignment, and Chain of Title Information
- Integration with Minesoft solutions
- User-friendly order tracking system
- Easy account sign-up
- NPL - non-patent literature documents cited in patents can be provided
- Can be integrated with Minesoft PatentOrder
- Tempus IP
- Tempus IP brochure
- Legalisation brochure
Tempus IP Legalisation services
Preparation of a variety of IP documents including certificates of incorporation, deeds of assignment, powers of attorney, affidavits, and other notarized or certified documents needed for filing abroad.
Authentication of documents for filing in foreign countries that are parties to the Hague Apostille Convention.
Legalization of documents for use in countries that are not parties to the Hague Apostille Convention.