What can you expect from the latest updates of PatBase’s Export Wizard?
Super-fast and streamlined.
- The improved exports now run significantly faster, even when running larger exports
- Exports can be limited to matching publications (full or partial hits) only
- Users can choose to export only one document per application
- Filtering options have been streamlined to improve usability and new filters have been added
Neat new features & improved share ability
- Full keyword & KWIC highlighting included in Excel exports
- Quickly identify numbers from different resources by including patent/application numbers in original or DOCDB (owned by the EPO) formats
- The Exporter can include notes with the Export Email to provide instructions, project notes, or similar
- Open links have been added to Publication Explorer from patent/publication numbers, ideal for sharing with Users and non-Users
- The family number will link to a landing page where the recipient can choose to review the family in PatBase, PatBase Express, or PatBase Family Viewer (for non-PatBase Users).
Looking at the features in more detail
With the latest updates, the most important parts of your patent data can be emphasised and included in Excel exports with full keyword & KWIC highlighting. This new feature makes it easier for users to digest materials and speed up the review process.
To enhance communication, PatBase Users can now compose a message with their file when exporting to email, to provide instructions and project notes. This feature helps to reduce the number of outgoing emails for a project and creates clearer lines of communication between users.
Shareable live links to Publication Explorer and PatBase Family Explorer allow any recipient to explore the publication or family in more detail. The family number links to a landing page where the recipient can choose to view the family in PatBase, PatBase Express, or PatBase Family Explorer (for non-PatBase Users).
Users can review detailed legal status and open links to further information such as TextMine and Legal Information Browser. This feature is ideal for sharing with PatBase Users and non-PatBase Users to help better visualise and understand the content.
New fields have been added to Export Wizard so users can export PatBase records according to a more detailed criterion.
If you would like to schedule a training session to go through the new possibilities with the updated Export Wizard, or provide any feedback, please contact the experienced Minesoft Support team today, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not currently subscribed to PatBase, find out more at https://minesoft.com/our-products/patbase/
|In both family and publication-based exports:||In publication-based exports only: |
|• Earliest Priority Country|
• Litigation Exists
• Number of Claims
• Include Patent/Application number in original format
• Include Patent/Application number in DOCDB format
|• Calculated Expiry Date|
• Patent Type
• Number of Independent Claims
• NPL Citations
• Number of NPL Citations
• Earliest Publication