The ideal tool to streamline the workload for all IP legal professionals
A streamlined system for Patent Attorneys, IP Paralegal teams and other IP professionals to support key activities in prosecution, with unique features...
- Family tree mapping
- Auto-populate IDS forms
- Family legal reports
- Comprehensive Legal Status information
- Worldwide coverage
- Powerful machine translations
- Unlimited global PDF downloads
icon to find
Time-saving tools to streamline your workload
PatDocs provides a time-saving and cost-effective solution to help streamline the hefty workload of IP professionals, with automated software to save hours on otherwise slow, manual processes.
Visualise a patent family tree in a completely unique way with the ground-breaking mapping functionality. The family tree can be viewed and shared at any level of family complexity – even when dealing with US continuity. Save hours and have a shareable birds-eye view and priority map instantly.
Generate an IDS form with unlimited patent references, edit on the fly and export the SB08 and the corresponding PDFs of all foreign art as an Excel file to easily input into your docketing tool – saving paralegals countless hours.
Comprehensive and shareable legal status information
Accurate and timely legal status information received directly from top patent offices worldwide.
Create comprehensive global legal reports, combining data from key patent offices with the links you need and easy to follow layouts – links to the full text, file history, legal status viewer, family tree and more remain live even when sharing externally.
Review, share and export quickly and with ease, using the convenient export tools included in PatDocs.
View legal status information for any patent family in timeline or table view with the Legal Status Viewer.
Share the data from the integrated legal status viewer easily, by email, sharing an offline link or download/export.
Take PatDocs for a test drive
Streamline your workload with PatDocs, especially designed for Patent Attorneys and IP Paralegal teams to support key activities in prosecution.
Get to know the all-in-one platform with a free 14-day trial.
Rapid and convenient document ordering
Fast, reliable ordering of global patent documents as PDFs with Minesoft PatentOrder – one of the fastest, most respected and widely used software solutions for obtaining original copies of patents. Users include National Patent Offices, many hundreds of top corporations and IP law firms.
PatentOrder reaches out to major collections on every continent, including USPTO, EPO, DPMA, China, Japan, Korea and Minesoft’s own extensive archive.
Order individual documents on-the-fly or bulk order patent copies, translations, legal status reports and more…
Take a look inside
- Provide a visual priority map inclusive of all US continuity filings and full ancestry
- Isolate individual publications anywhere on the tree to see only the priority documents that affect the selected record
- View the ties between documents - even if they are unpublished
- Share, print and export seamlessly with no redistribution or archival fees
- Transfer knowledge company-wide
- Easy export tools and offline links to share externally
Order patent document copies
- Integrated, fast PatentOrder document delivery service
- Search the US patent database back to 1790 (updated on day of publication!)
- Integrated quick analysis to identify emerging trends and visualise patent data in different ways