PatBase Training: Course Registration
The PatBase Essentials Training Course is designed for PatBase users to get an in-depth understanding of how the system works. With the help of practical, hands-on exercises, users will receive a thorough grounding in their knowledge of PatBase while learning how to progress and refine their PatBase search skills.
- General information about the structure of PatBase, including the PatBase Family
- Navigating around the system using shortcuts and commands
- Tailoring your search & display preferences to improve and speed up work
- Boolean operators, Proximity Operators, Nesting and Truncation
- Using the Search Forms
- Keyword searching and Command Line searching approaches
- The History page and how to edit searches
- Methods of Viewing and Browsing results
- Citation Searching and Citation Explorer
- Saving results and working with folders
- Ordering and downloading PDFs
- Exporting and sharing search results
- Saving results methodically
- PatBase Alerts – best practise
- How to utilise the latest enhancements in searching PatBase
The PatBase Masterclass Course is designed around case studies to get a more detailed understanding of how to use PatBase for specific types of searches. This highly practical course focuses on the practical application of advanced patent search and analysis techniques.
Upon completion of this course, you will have gained an in-depth understanding of:
- How to use PatBase for Freedom to Operate searches
- Opposition and validity/invalidity searching in PatBase
- Non-Patent Literature searching in PatBase
- In-depth information and practice using the PatBase Analytics v2.0
- Landscaping – best practise using PatBase functionalities
Unless otherwise agreed, refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
If you would like to pay by credit card or have any further questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)208 404 0651.