Extract essential chemical information from full text patents
- Instantly retrieve chemical compounds from the full text of patent documents
- Searchable database of chemical compounds indexed from the text and images of millions of patent documents
- Updated daily and covers leading patent authorities which publish in English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages
- Intuitive interface with full chemical structure drawing capability
- Flexible search options, including the ability to search by identity, similarity or substructure
- Direct links to external sources for further research
icon to find
Chemical Structure Searching for full text patents
The first web-based full text chemical structure search tool available, covering leading patent authorities which publish in English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages.
Chemical Explorer covers over 12 patent-issuing authorities and contains over 13 million unique chemical compounds from over 11 million full text patent documents (as of January 2017).
Mining of chemical data from within Japanese, Chinese and Korean patents.
Updated daily as new patents publish, ensuring users have access to the very latest information.
Chemical terminology such as names, including trade and IUPAC names can be searched, and direct links to external sources are included to enable further research.
Full Chemical Structure drawing capability and the ability to import/export chemical structures.
Explore Chemistry with Chemical Explorer
For a free trial and demonstration of Chemical Explorer contact Minesoft now.
Extract, visualise and explore relevant patents in-depth using TextMine
TextMine is a powerful software developed by Minesoft for investigating the full text of patent documents.
TextMine identifies chemicals of interest within the patent full text and hyperlinks the chemical name or image to the structure and to external resources.
Efficiently identify and navigate terms across the entire full text.
Speed up review with automatic highlighting and uncover new terms or synonyms that may have been missed.
Single-click access to further information e.g. PubChem, WolframAlpha, MESH.
Investigate the patent full text in detail to explore the chemical, genetic, physical, disease, and polymers disclosed.
Take a look inside
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- Ability to look-up a chemical structure using chemical terminology such as generic or trade names
Review results efficiently
- View results from Chemical Explorer directly in PatBase or PatBase Express
- Specific publications disclosing the chemical of interest are quickly identified
- Identify the exact location of the chemical within the full text document
Overcome language barriers
- Instantly translate chemical terminology on the fly
- Side by side machine translations are available to identify the context of the disclosure