Monitor patent register status changes without hassle
- Closely observe patent applications up to grant and beyond for all legal status changes
- Receive an automatic email whenever legal status changes are detected
- Eliminate the need for time-consuming manual checks
- Easy to use interface with in-built management features
- Option to track only selected events on EPO register
- Select weekly or monthly reports with individual or grouped reporting
icon to find
Rely on Minesoft’s PatentTracker
PatentTracker is an effective, stress-free way to keep a close eye on a variety of detailed national patent registers in Europe and North America, including the USPTO, EPO and registers for Germany, Britain and Canada.
PatentTracker covers legal status data from more than 50 countries and patent family information from over 75+ authorities.
Make informed business decisions and track third party patents to assess risks posed to your business.
Discover new developments such as the granting or expiry of patents. Fully maintained and hosted by Minesoft, PatentTracker includes a personal archive for each client, providing a useful back-up facility for peace of mind.
Fully maintained and hosted by Minesoft, PatentTracker includes a personal archive for each client, providing a useful back-up facility for peace of mind.
PatentTracker is a cost effective automated solution to track the legal status of patents
PatentTracker offers a Multi Tracker alert service – watch multiple registers for the price of one alert.
Bibliographic and procedural data watched includes: INPADOC patent families and legal status; US PAIR (USPTO); Epoline (EPO); German Register; UK Register (IPO); Canadian Register and more…
Watch a handful or hundreds of patent applications reliably and cost-effectively.
Discover PatentTracker today!
PatentTracker is a trusted patent register monitoring service, offering an effective, stress-free way to keep a close eye on a variety of detailed patent registers in Europe and North America, in addition to the full INPADOC patent family and legal status data.
The time-consuming task of manually tracking the status of applications is removed – users simply receive an email whenever procedural changes to monitored patent applications are detected.
PatentTracker is a time-saving and cost-effective platform which you can rely on.
Contact us now for a free demonstration and trial.
PatentTracker eliminates the need for time consuming manual checks
Take the hassle out of monitoring the status of patent applications by using PatentTracker – the trusted patent register monitoring service.
Provide your Legal/IP department with a self-service patent tracking tool.
Whenever a change occurs, you can rely on PatentTracker to alert you by email – saving you hours of valuable time.
Why use PatentTracker?
- Follow your patent application’s progress through the grant procedure
- Track third party patents to gain useful competitive intelligence
- Watch a handful or hundreds of patent applications reliably and cost-effectively
- Track patent status changes with confidence by monitoring the respected INPADOC and Legal Status service from the EPO, the USPTO’s US PAIR and other important national Patent office registers